Sunday, January 23, 2011

I cannot belive I missed that! Could it be?

So today I was just going up and about random websites on club penguin. Then thanks to one website, I noticed something. Something popped into my head. So what was it? I just relazed something. You know how when you play system defender and the agents are all like "but who rebuilt the ultiamte protobot". Up to now I think it was Herbert. But was it really?  It just so happens that conventitly after the protobot's return a new species of puffles have appeared. A SMART species of puffle. A puffle that can BUILD. Isn't it a little wierd. Could the brown puffles been the ones to re-build the ultiment protobot? Could they be evil. Maybe they just decided to build it for the puffle fun of it?
Then again, think about it, items from Club Penguin were stolen again in order to rebuild the robot in the past field opps. Do you think the brown puffles stole it. This is a really odd mystery and I don't think Club Penguin makes such complicated puzzles for us to figure out. But it may be true. Get ready for... Anything.
Thank you or Thanks to this post for helping me figure this out: http://theclubpenguincheats.com/club-penguin-times-issue-275/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting. Please remember we will first review your comment, and no spamming, namecalling, insulting or any mean comments. Thank You!